There are four / five varieties of rice preparations offered to Shree Thakurji. Dahi bhaat is one of them. A delight in summers and in winters alike…
- Rice – 1 cup cooked / boiled.
- Curd – 1/2 cup.
- mustard seeds for seasoning
- ghee – 1 teaspoon
- little turmeric powder, chopped green chillies, coriander leaves .
- salt to taste.
- Heat ghee, add mustard seed to splutter,now add the chopped chilles,curds, turmeric powder and salt.Mix well and stirr. Add the boiled rice. Cook for a minute.Switch of the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve this hot, yellow rice to Shree Thakurji with Tulsi leaves!