Jai Shree Krushna ,
Dates / Khajoor is the dry fruit most common in winters in India. Highly consumed in Arabian countries. Dates are rich in nutrients ,good as the source of dietary fiber . Rich in Proteins , Vitamin C, B1,B2,B3,B5 and Vitamin A1. Contains more than 20 kinds of different amino acids to ease digestive process. Khajoor is rich in Potassium and low in Sodium. It is great energy booster. Let us prepare this easy delight for our Shree Vigrah of Shri Thakurji in the winter for energy.
- Milk – 1 liter –
- Dates / khajoor 8-10 pieces deseeded
- sugar – 1-2 tbs.
- Cardamom powder – 2 pinches.
- Almond Slivers for garnishing.
1. Boil and reduce the milk to half .
2. Add the deseeded dates pieces.
3.Further cook for 5 mins.
4.Add sugar and simmer for 2 mins. on low flame.
5.The Pinkish ting of Dates melt into the milk.
6. Remove from fire – serve in a bowl and garnish with almond silver.
7. Offer this bowl of goodness of Date Delight to Shri Thakurji with lots of affection – the bhaav of Yashoda Maiya to nourish your Lalaji.