Kachchi Keri – Pana.
Jai Shree Krushna,
Kachchi Keri is Raw Mango. It is boiled or roasted and juice extract is very cooling .Pana is the liquid decoction of any fruit or vegetable – to have the goodness of the original fruit or vegetable.
Let us prepare here this KACHCHI KERI PANA for Shree Thakurji – as Sheetal Bhog , to fight the heat. This would give him sukh in the scroching heat Jyeshth maas.
- Raw Mango – Kachchi Keri
- 1/4th tsp-Rock Salt
- 1/4th tps- Common Salt
- 1/4th tsp -Roasted – Powdered Cummin Seeds
- Few Pudina – Mint leaves – washed.
- 1. Peel , cut and boil the Raw mango.
- 2. Mix all the ingredients and crush in a blender.
- 3. Strain if you like clear drink.
- 4. Refrigerate and serve with Mint Sprig as garnishing .
- 5. Offer with cool care to Shree Thakurji .