Mango Paneer Delight.
Jai Shree Krushna,
Mango Paneer / Cottage Cheese Rolls are delight to savour in this summer heat – low fat – low calorie treat for Shri Thakurji , chilled to cool him. Providing Sukh to him with his favourite fruit Mango. Let us prepare this simple – elegant looking roll.
- Double toned milk – 600 ml.
- Lemon juice- 2 tsp.
- Alphonso / Kesar mangoes – 2
- Powdered sugar – 5 tps.
Bring milk to the boil and turn off flame. Immediately add lemon juice and stir until milk curdles.
2. Strain through a muslin cloth, making sure all the liquid or whey is removed. What remains in the cloth is paneer. 3.Crumble the paneer and churn in a blender for 5-7 seconds while it is still hot.
4.Remove into a flat plate and immediately add the powdered sugar.
5. Mash thoroughly using your hand until completely smooth (approximately 5 minutes).
6. Divide into 12 parts and set aside.
7.Cut 12 thin, flat slices from the fullest part of the mangoes.
8.Place one part of the mashed paneer on the centre of each mango slice.
9. Roll inwards, so that the mango envelopes the paneer. 10. Serve immediately after refrigerating to Shri Thakurji with lots of love and devotion.