Jai Shree Krushna,
SUKHADI – is a conventional ,regular sweet – prepared in every household in the state of Gujarat.
This nutritious sweet prasadam is packed with the goodness of Wheat – Jaggery – Ghee.
It is consumed hot and has a longer shelf life .
Vitamin B12 , Iron and minerals present in jaggery do good to body and brain.
- 2-cup wheat flour,
- 1-cup grated jaggery,
- 1-cup ghee
- table spoon chopped almonds for garnishing.
- Heat the ghee in pan.
- Add wheat flour on medium heat. Mix well and roast until it become pinkish-brown.
- Turn off the flame and add jaggery to it.
- Mix quickly and thoroughly and pour it in a plate high rim. Spread very well and flatten.
- Garnish with Almond silvers.
- Cut it into pieces.
- Offer to Shree Krushna & Store the rest in a container.