Thepla / Dhebra
Thepla / Dhebra is complete Kalewa . The Indian Flat bread cooked with spices and Veggie leaves. A wholesome food to be carried in travel and favourite to Shriji and Guruji . Let us try it at our own kitchen .
- 1 cup Millet flour / Bajari aata.
- 1/2 cup Barley flour / Jau aata.
- 1 cup of sour curd.
- 1cup finely chopped Methi Leaves.
- Salt to taste .
- 1/4 tsp termeric powder.
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder.
- 2tsp. white seasme seeds.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- Ghee for cooking the flat bread.
1. Mix all the ingredients and knead a soft dough.
2. Roll small flat roti like and cook by applying Ghee as in parathas .
3. Cook crisp and fine coloured Theplas.
4. Offer these Theplas with Butter to Shri Thakurji with Tulsi dal.