Jai Shree Krushna ,
Sattu , Satua is the roasted grain powder, that is very healthy – nutritious for young and old . In winters it fights cold and cough. In summers it provides Sheetalta.
Let us prepare this easy – nourishing laddoos for our Laddoo Gopal ji.
- 1 cup – wheat grains
- 1 cup – chana dal (bengal gram split)
- 1 ½ cups – powdered sugar
- 1 cup – ghee
- ½ tsp. – Cardamom powder
- Roast wheat grain in a pan on a medium flame. The wheat grain will expand.
- In the similar manner roast chana dal.
- When cold, grind both roasted wheat and roasted chana dal separately in a grinder to make coarse flour. This is the sattu of Wheat and Chana.
- Beat ghee and sugar in a plate with high border to make light, white and fluffy consistency.
- Add both the coarse flour and cardamom powder to the fluffy mixture.
- Mix well and form ladoos.